FRS is a specialist international provider of investment administration, unit pricing and regulatory software to the life assurance market. The existing client base is spread across the UK, Ireland, Italy and the US and consists of both direct life company clients and business process outsourcers which service the life assurance market. The total value of assets administered on the software across the client base exceeds €100 billion.
FRS’s product Invest|Pro™ is used by life assurance companies to manage the daily mission-critical investment trading process, investment valuations, charge and tax calculations, unit pricing, accounting and regulatory reporting for unit-linked collective investment funds and individualised portfolio arrangements for high net worth individuals
Role – Consultants
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company with blue chip international clients and a young workforce. The role will allow you to develop your consulting, project management, business analysis and IT skills working with global players in the insurance sector.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing our clients’ implementation of our software.
- Analysing clients’ business processes.
- Designing a package that will meet their individual requirements.
- Assisting clients to deploy a more efficient and automated operating model that reduces manual intervention and operating risks.
- Working with our development team to add new features to the software.
- Performing automated tests of software designs to make sure they are fully optimised and fault free.
- Taking on a variety of data migration and database upgrade projects to ensure our clients continue to provide the highest standards of service.
- Supporting our clients through their testing, and training them on how to get the most from the software.
Our Consultants partner with our clients and drive efficiencies and reductions in operational risks in their business through our software implementations. In this role you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the day-to-day management of the asset side of an insurer’s balance sheet, an understanding of financial investments and financial instruments and market solutions for the defined contribution pensions industry.
This role would be suitable for graduates/candidates with the following qualifications and abilities:
- A high level of numerical ability and problem solving ability, i.e.
- A degree in a course with significant mathematical content; and
- An A or B1 in Leaving Certificate honours maths; and
- 500+ points in the Leaving Certificate
- An interest in IT and an ability to quickly learn new software packages
- Articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Good team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Must have absolutely fluent written and oral English
- Must have Irish working visa
An interest in investment markets and some project management skills would be useful but are not essential.